SPENCER GLACIER DAY TRIP * SNOWMOBILE & FAT BIKE EXPERIENCE
Ride out to a glacier on a snowmobile/snowmachine then explore on a fat bike! A true Alaskan experience!! Fantastic photos! Super fun!
This trip is set up for the average bike rider that wants to see a glacier up close & personal without the half day of riding just to get out to the glacier (!)
- Fat bike, 45NRTH Dillinger studded tires (weather dependent), frame bag and gas tank (snack bag), insulated water bottle covers (fits 32oz. Nalgene), poagies (bike mittens), bike repair kit (pump, bike multi-tool, tire lever & an extra tube), and helmet.
- Custom Arctic Cycles t-shirt
- Snowmachine/snowmobile ride out to glacier
- Transport from our Anchorage shop to destination
- Hot meal provided on trail
- $499 per person (2019 Available dates: March 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29) weather dependent
Experience riding & adventuring in the great state of Alaska on a FAT BIKE! We can go as far as your skills will allow us! Let the Alaskans show you our backyard like no one else can!
Arctic Cycles was established in 1996 as the guided outfitter for the Iditasport® race. Billy has been winter bike adventuring for over twenty years!
Please contact us if you want to build your own adventure!