YEAR ROUND FAT BIKE ADVENTURING WITH ARCTIC CYCLES–Since 1996!
Experience riding & adventuring in the great state of Alaska on a FAT BIKE! We can go as far as your skills will allow us! Let us Alaskans show you our backyard like no one else can!
Arctic Cycles was established in 1996 as the guided outfitter for the Iditasport race. Billy has been winter bike racing for over twenty years!
FAT BIKE DAY TRIPS
Any Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Please contact us for more advanced rider requests. We can set up any trip!
Iditarod Trail Trip (winter only)
Glacier Bike and hike (winter only)
Coastal Moderate Trip (winter & summer)
Mountainous Trail Trip (winter & summer)
INCLUDED WITH DAY TRIPS:
- Fat bike, 45NRTH Dillinger studded tires (weather dependent), frame bag and gas tank (snack bag), insulated water bottle covers (fits 32oz. Nalgene), poagies (bike mittens), bike repair kit (pump, bike multi-tool, tire lever & an extra tube), and helmet.
- Custom Arctic Cycles t-shirt
- Transport from our Anchorage shop to destination
- Hot meal provided on trail for outside of Anchorage day trips
- In Anchorage: $299 & outside of Anchorage: $499 per person.
Fat Bike Summer\Winter Overnight Adventure
Rental Includes: Pick up & drop off, fat bike rental, frame bags, insulated water bottle covers (fits 32oz. Nalgene), sleeping bag, bivy sack, white gas stove (if needed), insulated pad, poagies (bike mittens), bike repair kit (pump, bike multi-tool, tire lever & an extra tube), & helmet. Please contact us if you want to build your own adventure!